Monday, January 2, 2012

Local popcorn




Quick blog update. Again I'm trying to blog more, but that's easier said than done some days.

So I'm stuck in front of the computer documenting, and was wanting a healthy snack. Despite not having any paper lunch bags around, I decided to try pop the popcorn I got at the farmers market in a plastic container. Well the container came open and it just ended up popping in the microwave, I just had to gather it all put when it was done. But boy, is it good stuff. No oil or butter, just some salt. The funny thing is I bought this in the name of trying more local foods, I didn't really expect it to surpass store quality. So yeh, totally going to buy more when I run out...

I'm also going to get some paper lunch bags :).

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:5th St NE,Rochester,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment