Thursday, November 24, 2011

Newspaper Xmas balls


I found this idea on Pinterest. So simple, you just need plastic Christmas balls (I got these on sale for under three dollars... You could also recover old ornaments), mod podge, ribbon, and a spray paint can of silver glitter. I didn't even use a paint brush, just started shredding up the newspaper and modgepodged it on with my fingers :). Then I took them outside and spritzer them with the glitter. I'm not a big glitter girl, but that made quite a difference in the end end effect. The glitter is really subtle and looks more shiny than sparkly. Sadly, I'm going to keep that stuff on hand now, I guess it might be worth using on other projects. I thought of raffia for the ribbons, and I still think that would be cute, but the ribbon was on sale for a buck and was way cheaper. So there ya go, easy, crafty Christmas ornaments.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:5th St NE,Rochester,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment